Are you an experienced Project Manager with Stage 1, 2, PSI, DSI experience? If yes, then consider the following position in our client’s Richmond, BC office:
• Project Management of Stage 1 and 2 environmental site assessments, site investigations, audits, and remedial projects.
• Due Diligence portfolio management. - Contract preparation and project budgeting - preferably in Transaction Phase ½
• Needs to be able to work with variety of clients and multiple projects
• Work will generally be 70% transactional and 30% larger remediation and development projects
• Needs to be able to manage a team of 3-8 People
• Mentoring and training staff
• Maintaining and enhancing quality control
• Assisting the Vice President and Senior Staff with marketing and client development initiatives in collaboration with the Marketing Department as required
• Providing technical reports and peer reviews.
Our client has been recognized as one of Canada's “Best Places to Work” for. They provide a highly competitive salary and benefits package based on performance and exceeding your goals. With an ambitious and entrepreneurial culture, there's a reason why they have grown nearly 50% in the past 3 years with an average year over year of 10+%. Due to recent contract wins, our client's BC operation has a significant need for a technical and experienced Project Leader working on transactional based due diligence projects for clients throughout the province.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or Engineering
• 5 to 15 years of related experience
• Experience in Stage 1, 2 PSI, DSI, and remediation of contaminated sites
• Excellent technical and organizational skills along with the ability to problem solve
• Strong report writing skills with a keen attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• Working toward professional designation (P. Eng., P. Geo., P.Ag., EP)
Keywords: Environmental Assessments, Environmental Site Assessment, Phase 1, Phase 2, Remediation, Contaminated Sites