Civil Engineer, Land Development
• Registered as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng) within the province of Ontario
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited institution
Our client is looking for an Intermediate or Senior level Civil Engineer to join their team in either London or Stratford, Ontario! Do you specialize in Land Development and Subdivisions? If so, this may be the position for you!
Our client is a growing midsize multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices in London, Stratford and Kincardine. Their expertise is within the structural, building services, and municipal/civil sectors.
• Working with the land development team on several projects
• Providing functional and detailed design concepts for subdivisions, stormwater management, sanitary collection, earthworks, water distribution, site plans and lot grading for land development projects
• 5-6 years of experience in land development engineering
• Experience with industrial development (SWM, site planning, water distribution, sanitary collection, etc).
• A team player and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Skilled in AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or Land Development Desktop