Water Resources Engineer or Technologist
• Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) or Certified Engineering Technician (CET)
• Engineering Degree from and accredited and recognized institution
Our client in Concord/Vaughan, Ontario is seeking a Water Resources Engineer or Technologist to join their team!
• Providing consulting services to municipalities, builders and developers
• Water resources design, engineering, and management
• Designing master environmental servicing plans, stormwater management plans, pond design, floodplain management.
Qualifications:• Engineering Degree from an accredited and recognized University
• 2-10 years of experience in storm water management design, flood plain modeling, and water supply design for subdivision and site plans.
• P.Eng or CET
• Knowledge of current requirements of the conservation authorities for subdivision and site plan designs.
• Be able to create/prepare engineering drawings with either AutoCad or Civil 3D, or both
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills