Mechanical Engineer or Designer of Building Systems
• P.Eng or CET
• Degree in mechanical engineering
Our client in London, Ontario is looking for a Mechanical Engineer or Designer of Building Systems to join their team!
Our client is a growing midsize multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm with offices in London, Stratford and Kincardine. Their expertise is within the structural, building services and municipal/civil sectors.
• Leading the mechanical engineering and design team for building projects (Building Mechanical Systems)
• Project/Client management and business development
• Guiding and mentoring junior engineering staff
• Preparing reports and specification reviews
• A degree or diploma in mechanical engineering
• P.Eng or CET designation
• 5-10+ years experience in building mechanical system design (HVAC, Fire Protection, plumbing, etc.)
• Able to work in a team environment and possess excellent communication skills
• Excellent leadership skills and ability to effectively lead a team