Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager of Mechanical Engineer specializing in Building Services (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Protection, etc.) to join their team in either Waterloo or Hamilton, Ontario.
This individual MUST have their P.Eng designation.
• Facilitate and execute Mechanical Engineering project tasks related to assessment, design, construction and building optimization
• Direct project tasks independently and within multi-discipline engineering design teams to achieve project objectives including safety, quality, scope, schedule and cost
• Manage multiple design projects
• Prepare technical reports and specifications as required
• Liaise with clients on technical and managerial levels as required to meet the project needs
• Participate in senior technical reviews
• Prepare and submit engineering proposals to clients
• Visit construction sites to monitor progress and other duties
• Active participation in business development initiatives