Construction Site Superintendent Highrises
Our client in London, Ontario is looking for a Construction Site Superintendent to join their team.
The company is a full-scale design-build company best known for self-financing and managing some of the best residential developments in the London area, and are seeking an individual who will work on high-rise residential poured in place concrete buildings.
This individual will lead, manage, and be responsible for day-to-day construction site activities.
• Maintaining the highest quality of work
• Ensuring projects stay on budget and do not require additional costs
• Scheduling and supervising on-site staff
• Managing and inspecting the quality of the jobs performed
• Supervising trade and field personnel at all levels
• Determining labour requirements
• Working closely with project managers to plan/modify construction schedules
• Ensuring a high level of Health and Safety is adhered to at all times
• 5+ years of construction field management experience in highrise multi-residential projects
• Experience with poured in place construction for high rise buildings
• Knowledge of Highrise Building Codes
• Construction Occupational Health and Safety standards
• Ability to set and obtain installation goals
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and problem solve
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Proven leadership ability
• High levels of time-management skills