• Mechanical Technology Diploma from a recognized post-secondary school
Our client in Timmins, Ontario is looking for a Mechanical Technologist specializing in Building Systems to join their team!
• Participating in the production of construction documents for mechanical projects for municipal water and wastewater, commercial, institutional, and industrial clients;
• Assisting mechanical engineers and other technologist with project exaction during all project phases;
• Coordinating with architects and other engineering disciplines on multidisciplinary projects; and
• Communicating with clients, contractors, and other project stakeholders.
• Mechanical Technology Diploma from a recognized post-secondary school;
• OACETT designation or eligibility for designation;
• Sound understanding of engineering fundamentals to resolve new challenges;
• Proficiency in the current versions of AutoCAD/Revit;
• 3D piping drafting ability considered an asset;
• Familiarity with the design methodology of buildings and water/wastewater treatment facilities;
• Good understanding of drafting principals and standards;
• Ability to produce quality deliverables and to monitor project tasks;
• Excellent analytic, oral, and written communication skills;
• Bilingualism (English/French) would be an asset;
• Driven self-starter with the ability to work in a team environment; and
• Valid driver’s licence.