Talent Consultant (AKA "Recruiter | Relationship Expert | Career Broker")
What We Can Do For You:
At PHM we believe that we can teach “anyone” to become a successful Recruitment Consultant and we have the tools, training, coaching, culture, and track record to prove it.
What do you need to be successful?
In order to succeed in our business you need the one ingredient we can't teach you, and that's the desire!
Without the will, drive, and want to succeed this is not the opportunity for you.
What We Want:
We are seeking people who have the intelligence (both socially and contextually) to listen and retain what is sometimes overwhelming information about how to headhunt.
In addition, we are looking for the following qualities and experiences:
• Grit, tenacity
• Hard work ethics
• Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
• Easy and outgoing personality
• Coachable aptitude
• Propensity and affinity to talk to new people (candidates)
• Embracing the telephone as your main tool to connect and communicate with your candidates
• Technology savvy; keyboarding, data entry, and detail orientation skills
• Taking pleasure in the thrill of the hunt or chase of new people (candidates)
• Previous inside or outside sales, customer service, consulting, marketing, call centre or technology-based work history is a definite asset
• A tribal, “one of us” mindset
What We Offer:
• Competitive starting base salary with performance reviews at 6 months and 12 months (annually thereafter)
• Market leading commission structure with no ceiling limit
• Opportunities for advancement based on performance
• Discretionary bonuses and paid holiday time
• Birthday Bonus, Anniversary Bonus, New Parent Bonus
• 18+ year track record of success in technical recruitment
• Deep and growing roster of repeat clients and customers across North America with expansion strategies into other technical verticals
• A proprietary and proven continuous coaching and recruitment training program
• A fun, engaging, inclusive, collaborative, open, honest, transparent, challenging, rewarding, positive, and motivating office and work culture
• Overtime or banked time (get paid for every hour you work)
• Flexible work schedule based on performance
• Scheduled Daily Paid Breaks
• Friday afternoons off at 12:30pm
• Two weeks paid vacation to start (pro-rated)
• Paid Cell Phone Use (Subsidy)
• Group/Health/Life/Dental Benefit Coverage (Co-Paid)
• Paid Parking (Shared Cost)
• Paid Gym Membership (Shared Cost)
• Occasional office luncheons and social outings
• Accessibility to leadership
• Ongoing re-investment of corporate profits to growth, training, tools, our people, and an extensive digital marketing campaign
How to Apply:
If you are looking to transform your professional and personal lives with our firm, then please send your resume or profile with a 50 word or less summary about why you think you would be a good fit for us!
Recruiter, Talent Specialist, Recruitment Consultant, Talent Acquisition, Staffing Consultant, Headhunter, Technical Recruiter, Engineering Recruiter, Inside Sales, Account Manager