Land Development Designer
• Engineer-in-training through PEO
• Bachelor degree in civil engineering from an accredited university program
Our client, located in Ottawa, Ontario, is seeking a graduate from an accredited Civil Engineering university program to join their Land Development team. They are a multi-disciplined consulting firm offering a wide range of civil engineering, planning and landscape architecture services to both private and public sector clients.
• Working directly with civil engineers, planners and landscape architects and other project team members as part of an integrated project team.
• Development of design concepts into preliminary designs.
• Application of current industry practices and standards to undertake engineering analysis following approved standards and procedures.
• Construction cost estimates.
• Bachelor degree in civil engineering, preferably with 1+ years of experience.
• Knowledge of the following software: AutoCAD/Civil 3D; Microsoft Office.
• Field experience an asset (survey, inspection).
• Excellent communication skills and technical writing skills.
• Independent, displaying a high level of commitment.
• Strong command of English language is essential.