A degree or diploma from an accredited institution in a related discipline (Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural)
Our client is an award winning mid-size Electrical, Lighting, Smart and New Technology design and consulting firm located in Vancouver and Western Canada. They are the largest privately held firm with a specialized focus in building services, systems and innovations including electric charging stations for EVs and other leading edge facility and building technologies solutions for some of the market's most innovative firms.
Due to recent growth, they are seeking a REVIT Expert to drive and lead all design and modelling projects in the organization. You would have the opportunity to build, implement tools, mentor 2-3 junior designers or recruit new talent for the group as the client would look to you for all REVIT, CAD and technology operations for your domain enterprise wide.
• REVIT design for commercial building structures
• Drafting of details and specifications
• Create and maintain REVIT project files
• Assisting project managers, designers, and other technologists with project execution during all project phases
• Reviewing internal and external shop drawings for completeness and accuracy
• 3-10+ years of experience using REVIT is required
• Experience with other BIM or CAD software considered an asset
• Familiarity of commercial building design and construction methodology
• Understanding of 2D and 3D drafting principles and standards
• Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills