Are you dynamite at finding the right person for the job? Can you recognize the potential in a candidate? Would you like to work on a collaborative team that is dedicated to getting the job done? Do you love engineers (or maybe just like them a little) and want to help them find a better carer opportunity? If this sounds like you keep calm and read on!
Talent P.I., who is driven to locate, uncover and connect with engineering and technical candidates for career opportunities our recruiters are tasked to recruit for
Talent Support Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
Since 2001, we have been tirelessly dedicated to delivering unparalleled and uncommonly personalized levels of recruitment and career management services for our vast network of candidates and clients within the engineering and related technical sectors across Canada and North America. Our team and group of Talent Specialists take true ownership in their jobs, are treated as partners of the firm and are groomed to be the best talent management consultants in the industry.
• Review resumes, profiles and candidate applications for experience, skills and analyze fit parameters for the job position being recruited for by the team.
• Use internal database, LinkedIn, internet (boolean searches), directories, associations and industry sources to find the most suitable candidates
• Successfully create a pipeline or generate leads of candidates for recruiters to directly contact
• Maintain open lines of communication with recruiters and support their role (send emails, find information, format resumes, etc.)
• Exhaust a search for the client by leaving no stone unturned!
DO YOU FIT THE BILL?
• Ability to see the potential in candidates for unadvertised positions (an open mind is a successful mind)
• Social Media and resume database wizard (You might be a Sourceress or Sourcerer)
• Degree, diploma or technical academic achievement in either computer sciences, research, journalism, database management or analysis or a related professional discipline
• Impeccable and professional communication skills: written, verbal
• Creative when it comes to email communication (no fish in the sea should be able to resist your hook!)
• Natural ability to build rapport with people from all facets of the real world through digital communications
• Inner motivation to succeed individually and within a team
• Energetic and dynamic ability to be serious when it matters and fun-loving when it doesn’t
• Ability to take on a role and make it your own!
• Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done! (Minimum 44 hours per week)
NUTS AND BOLTS:
• Previous talent sourcing/researching and recruitment experience is a definite asset
• Ability to understand clients’ needs
• Perseverance, commitment, tenacity, persistence, master listening skills…
• Superior verbal and written communication skills and an eye for details (if you have spell check on auto, this might be a problem)
• Multitasking – gleaning and parsing information from multiple sources, all the while checking emails, messages, fielding calls and requests from your tribe...
• Computer literacy – Windows 10, keyboarding, internet search knowledge, database navigation, data entry
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Competitive starting hourly wage rate – with reviews at 6 months and annually thereafter
• Where have you worked where you are recognized for your b-day, exceeding performance targets, work anniversaries, staff lunches, quarterly/annual bonuses, gym memberships, health and group benefits, subsidized parking, and an employer who champions your success?
• Monday to Friday (afternoons off), paid 1 hour lunches (sometimes the boss even buys you a combo #2, no msg please!)
• Ongoing training and development, resources to guide you to becoming the best performer you can be, unlimited opportunities for advancement and growth
• Fun, open concept environment, collaboration, close team culture, social outings, charitable events and community involvement
If you are up for the challenge, have a “whatever it takes” attitude, and understand the difference between confidence and arrogance, then we would like to hear from you!
Talent Sourcer, Talent Researcher, Recruitment, Sourcing, Human Resources