Civil Engineering Technologist
• Civil Engineering Technology Diploma
Our client is seeking a graduate from an accredited Civil Engineering Technology college program to join their Public Sector Engineering team. They are a multi-disciplined consulting firm in Ottawa, offering a wide range of civil engineering, planning and landscape architecture services to both private and public sector clients.
• Working directly with civil engineers, planners and landscape architects and other project team members as part of an integrated project team.
• With supervision, assist with design, digital drafting and submissions for site plans and subdivisions, including grading and servicing design, calculations and take-off estimates for tender, working closely with both project managers and project engineers.
• Develop knowledge of current industry practices and standards and undertake engineering analysis following these approved standards and procedures.
• Civil Engineering Technology Diploma;
• 1+ years of experience in a Civil Technologist capacity preferred;
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Civil 3D and Microsoft Office;
• Independent, displaying a high level of commitment;
• Excellent technical writing skills;
• Great communication skills. Good command of English language is essential.